Monday, January 5, 2015

Vipers Lose Longtime Season Ticket Holder:

I would like to take this time to send my condolences out to the Bailey family.  Before Saturday's Vipers game I first got word that the Vernon Vipers & their fans have lost another diehard long time Vernon Lakers-Vipers season ticket holder after the passing of Bruce Bailey over the holidays. 

Bailey grew up in Vernon and has been attending Junior hockey games in Vernon for well over twenty plus years.  Bruce was a family friend and will be missed by his family and his friends around the arena. 

I last spoke with Bruce at the Vipers final home game of 2014 on January 20th.  He was really looking forward to going away for the holidays to visit one of his sisters and her family up North.  Bailey returned home where he passed away over the holidays. 

Always cheering on his beloved Vipers with his cowbell in hand, Bruce will be missed and forever remembered. 

Bruce you will be truly missed by all, especially your friends and hockey buddies at the rink! Going to the games wont be the same without you! I will miss our hockey talk before and during the games.

R.I.P Bruce 

Go Vipers Go!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was new to Bruce's neighbourhood and he was the first to introduce himself and welcome me. We talked often about our experiences in north east B.C. and of course the Vipers.
I will miss my friend.

Ian