Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Blog Hits 1,200,000 Viewers:

Sometime Wednesday morning January 11th 2017 this blog hit 1,200,000 (1.2 million) viewer's-page views.

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog.  Without you the fans/viewers, this blog would not be possible.  It's you the fans-viewers who keep this site going. 

I first created my Vipersdiehardfan blog in December of 2008 and since then have had over 1.2 million viewer's visit this site. To follow the viewer count, check out the counter on the left hand side of this blog.

I have a website that tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week. During the Vipers season, I average between 450-800 viewers a day but have also had up to 1000 viewers plus a day depending on the day and time of year. Last summer I averaged between 200-350 viewers per day. I started getting 400-600 viewers closer to Vipers Training Camp and once Camp hit I was getting 700-1100 per day.

The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from and how they contacted this blog. I get people from all across the world visiting this blog daily. I had 21,506 viewers visit this blog for the month of December.

Thank you again and thanks for the support. If you would like to leave a comment, there's a comment box at the bottom of this post.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

No comments: