Sunday, July 23, 2017

Blog Hits 1.3 Million Viewers:

On Saturday between 11-11:30 am this blog hit 1,300,000 (1.3 million) viewer's-page views.

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog.  Without you the fans/viewers, this blog would not be possible.  It's you the fans-viewers who keep this site going. 

I first created my Vipersdiehardfan blog in December of 2008 and since then have had over 1.3 million viewer's visit this site. To follow the viewer count, check out the counter on the left hand side of this blog.

I have a website that tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week. During the Vipers/hockey season, I average between 450-800 viewers a day but have also had up to 1000-1100 viewers per day depending on the day and time of year. It obviously slows down during the off season, this summer I have averaged between 200-350 viewers per day. I had 11,885 viewers visit my blog for the month of June.

The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from and how they contacted this blog. I get people from all across the world visiting this blog daily. 

Thank you again and thanks for the support. If you would like to leave a comment, there's a comment box at the bottom of this post.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

4 comments:

The Chipman said...

Job well done Vipersdiehardfan!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, well done!!! Certainly better Viper coverage than the Morning Star. Looking to another year of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats DieHard!

I'm a daily visitor during the season and poke my head in as much as I can during the off season. Very informative and I appreciate your passion to keep us up to date!
Here's to another great season just around the corner!

vipersdiehardfan said...

Thank you! But without you the viewers-fans, this blog wouldn't take place. If I didn't get the support-viewers who visit the blog regularly I wouldn't keep it going. I really enjoy doing this and keeping Viper fans in the know. Its a lot of hard work and countless hours but I really love doing it.

Thanks again and please come back again